Sunday, October 16, 2011

In Texas

Heeeeeeeey Elaine. kinda in your state now. shoot me an email or a text or call me with directions and an address, I'll be needin that shit to get to Hope. Looking forward to seein ya.

Should be there in about a day, folks. thought id keep you guys updated, even if this is a short one. not much has been going on as of late, and its strangely quiet...like the calm before the storm or some shit? nah i dont want to think about it like that, Hope is going to be a niiiiiiice vacation. more on that as it updates, heh

2 comments:

  1. Personally I'd say that it's the calm after the shitstorm that was August and September.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just finished Archive Binging your shit Shaun. I wish you the best of luck, and hope you can find M someday. You two seemed like the coolest duo ever.

    ReplyDelete