Tuesday, June 7, 2011

See that? That picture in the background?

That's Chicago. It's where I was headed before I lost contact with M.

Aside from that, you don't need to know where I've been since I last posted. Suffice it to say that I have simply been. And that's what's really important after all, right?

This is just rambling to anyone not in the know. For now, just call me SR. That should be a big enough hint to those already familiar with me. To those who aren't, and have no idea what I'm talking about...go away. Forget you read this. never come back to this blog. There are things out there in the world you aren't meant to know about, and despite the irony of my posting that on a public internet blog, this is one of those things.

Because magic is real.

And it can hurt you, like it has me.

So leave now, or you will die. Like me.

~SR

No comments:

Post a Comment